Sunday, August 13, 2017

Brooklyn Beckham Reveals Which Family Members He Likes Photographing Best

Brooklyn Beckham Reveals Which Family Members He Likes Photographing Best
Brooklyn Beckham‘s new photography book “What I See” is available now!
The 18-year-old model and son of Davidand Victoria Beckham signed coipes of the book for fans at Barnes & Noble on Wednesday (August 2) at The Grove in Los Angeles.
He rocked a blue Wrangler t-shirt, rolled-up dark jeans, and sneakers.
“I never thought I would actually be an author,” Brooklyn told W Magazine. “But it’s been really fun and a cool experience seeing how much I’ve changed – and my mum and dad are really proud of me, which is dope.”
“My mom cried,” he shared with Entertainment Tonight. “Like, the last day I was getting everything finished, like the paper material and all that. … She’s really proud.”
Click inside to find out which family members Brooklyn likes photographing best…MORE HERE! »
brooklyn beckham signs copies of his book what  see my mom cried 01
 
brooklyn beckham signs copies of his book what  see my mom cried 02
 
brooklyn beckham signs copies of his book what  see my mom cried 03
 
brooklyn beckham signs copies of his book what  see my mom cried 04
 
brooklyn beckham signs copies of his book what  see my mom cried 05
 
Post a Comment