Sunday, July 9, 2017

Who Is Laura Harrier? Meet Spider-Man's Liz!

Who Is Laura Harrier? Meet Spider-Man's Liz!
Laura Harrier has a starring role in the new Marvel film, Spider-Man: Homecoming, out in theaters at midnight.
The 27-year-old actress plays the role of Liz in the movie. In the comics, Liz Allan is a popular girl at Peter Parker’s high school. She appears several times throughout the comic book series, and ends up having ties to two of Spider-Man‘s enemies, Green Goblin and Molten Man. Without giving anything away about HomecomingLaura has a large role in the movie.
Here are some fun facts about Laura!
– She waited six weeks before finding out if she landed the role of Liz. “I waited for six weeks before they told me anything which was torture. But at that point, I was like it’s just been so long, I probably just didn’t even get it. I haven’t heard anything. This is forever. I was just trying to get it out of my head. When that phone call came, I was just like, ‘Holy s—. Okay, wow!’ Not expecting it,” she told ComicBook.com.
- She has a gross hidden talent! “It’s kind of gross. I can make this weird farting noise with my shoulder. I used to do it to bug my brother all the time. I can also suck my lip into my nose,” she told the Chicago Tribune.
- Speaking of Chicago, Laura was born in Chicago, Illinois and attended Evanston Township High School before heading off to New York University. There, she fell into modeling and has done gigs for American Eagle, L’Oréal, and Target.
Laura got her first big break on the reboot of One Life to Live in 2013, but it was short-lived.
- Next up for Laura is a role in the new HBO movie Fahrenheit 451, where she’ll play the role of Millie opposite Michael B. Jordan.
Check out some of Laura’s red carpet looks over the years below…
who is spidermans laura harrier 01
 
who is spidermans laura harrier 02
 
who is spidermans laura harrier 03
 
who is spidermans laura harrier 04
 
who is spidermans laura harrier 05
 
Post a Comment