Monday, July 31, 2017

Tom Hardy Will Star in Bosnian War Movie 'My War Gone By, I Miss It So'

Tom Hardy Will Star in Bosnian War Movie 'My War Gone By, I Miss It So'
Tom Hardy has his next film lined up!
The 39-year-old Mad Max: Fury Roadactor will star in the Bosnian War movie My War Gone By, I Miss It SoVarietyreports.
The film is based on the 1999 book of the same name by English journalist and war correspondent Anthony Loyd.
Tom will also produce, while The Accountant‘s Gavin O’Connor is set to direct and produce.
“My War Gone By, I Miss It So” is Anthony‘s “personal account of the Bosnian War, and alternates between his experiences in Bosnia and personal reflections of his time in the British army, his parents’ divorce, his estrangement from his father, and his heroin addiction.”
“‘My War Gone By’ is a brutal yet sensitive story which addresses both the nature of addiction and the experience of war,” Tom said. “I was struck by Anthony’s work and words, experiences, and for me his is an important voice and an important book.”
Post a Comment