Friday, July 7, 2017

Tiger Woods Completes 'Intensive Program' Following DUI Arrest

Tiger Woods Completes 'Intensive Program' Following DUI Arrest
Tiger Woods has completed an intensive program following his DUI arrest in May.
The 41-year-old professional golfer was arrested in Florida after he was found asleep behind the wheel after mixing a combination of different prescription medications.
Tiger announced last month that he would be receiving professional help to manage his prescription medications.
He took to his Twitter to follow up, writing that he had completed an intensive program.
“I recently completed an out of state private intensive program. I will continue to tackle this going forward with my doctors, family and friends. I am so very thankful for all of the support I’ve received,” Tiger wrote.
Post a Comment