Monday, July 31, 2017

Tia Mowry Addresses Charlize Theron SoulCycle Drama

Tia Mowry Addresses Charlize Theron SoulCycle Drama
Tia Mowry is opening up about that time Charlize Theron allegedly dissed her in a SoulCycle class.
According to In Touch, the 39-year-old Sister, Sister star didn’t have a great experience running into the 41-year-old Atomic Blonde actress during a workout session back in 2014.
“She wasn’t very nice to me,” Tiareportedly told the magazine. “I said, ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh, my God.’ I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity. Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”
When recently asked about the drama on Bravo’s Watch What Happens LiveCharlize denied it.
“Oh you can’t go by that, right?” she said. “I’m really nice at SoulCycle, actually, because once my endorphins kick in, I’m actually almost too friendly.”
“The only thing I have to say about that is I don’t know Charlize,” Tia added while speaking to E! News. “It was all blown out of proportion. I respect her. I think she’s amazing.”
Post a Comment