Get to know a star on the rise in Robinson!
The singer/songwriter and New Zealand native recently dropped her single “Don’t You Forget About Me.”
It’s about “letting go of the worry we may feel at times over other people’s opinions of the changes we go through as we get older, but coming to realize the ones that truly care about us won’t judge us, or forget us.”
Watch the video for her single below and follow her on Twitter!
Here are 10 fun facts Robinson shared with us:
1. I used to hate cheese growing up which is so weird considering everyone loves it, but I am now obsessed.
2. Traveling is my most inspiring form of creativity to me and where I feel I write my best songs.
3. Growing up, I spent a lot of time in Australia as well as New Zealand as my dad was in the army.
4. I’m usually known as the really random friend in my group who says super weird things every now and then.
5. I am a Jeff Buckley and Stevie Nicks mega-fan!
6. I used to make really embarrassing dance videos on my laptop when I was like 13…they never went anywhere, just practicing my moves.
7. I do a lot of hill walks and spend a lot of time outdoors as it’s so inspiring to me for music. There’s just something about being in nature!
8. I have a weakness for puppies and chocolate brownies!
9. I started playing the piano when I was 14 and then picked up the guitar through YouTube tutorials.
10. My favorite song to go crazy to at the moment is “Wild Thoughts” by Rihanna.
Robinson – “You You Forget About Me”