Thursday, July 27, 2017

Rachel Lindsay Took a 'Risk' Choosing 'Bachelorette' Winner

Rachel Lindsay Took a 'Risk' Choosing 'Bachelorette' Winner
Rachel Lindsay is revealing a little more about what it’s like to have to wait to tell the world who her fiance is from The Bachelorette.
“I don’t even know what my ring looks like anymore. It’s beautiful and I wear a lot of rings, but I’m ready to wear my engagement ring. I’m ready to have my fiancé by my side. There are so many things I get to do and he’s not with me, and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh, he would love this so much.’ We’re just ready to be normal and be with each other,” the 32-year-old lawyer and Bachelorette told People.
“This is getting harder and harder. I love this man, and I never knew it’d be this great. You take a risk when you choose someone because there’s so much you don’t know, but I’m telling you, it gets better every single day. It’s not always sunshine and blue skies, but at the end of every day, it’s amazing,” she added. “It’s like what Charlotte says in Sex and the City. She’s like, ‘I’m not happy every single moment of the day, but at the end of every day, I’m happy.’”
The Men Tell All special airs this coming Monday, and the finale of The Bachelorette will air in two weeks.
WHO DO YOU WANT to win The Bachelorette???
Post a Comment