Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Miranda Kerr & Evan Spiegel Pose in Wedding Photos for 'Vogue'

Miranda Kerr & Evan Spiegel Pose in Wedding Photos for 'Vogue'
Miranda Kerr dons a Dior Haute Couturegown in these new wedding photos from the latest issue of Vogue magazine.
The 34-year-old posed alongside her new husband, Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel, in three brand new shots of the bride and groom.
“I think it’s every girl’s dream to have Dior design her wedding dress,” Miranda told the mag. “I thought, If she’s up for it, I’m up for it.”
“Honestly, I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful wedding dress,” Mirandasaid after their honeymoon in Fiji. “When I was young, my grandmother told me, ‘Miranda, men are very visual. It’s important to look good.’ I was like, ‘OK, Nan.’”
Click inside to watch Miranda’s dress fitting video…MORE HERE! »
miranda kerr evan spiegel wedding photos 01
 
miranda kerr evan spiegel wedding photos 02
 
miranda kerr evan spiegel wedding photos 03
 
Post a Comment