Jocelyn Hudon is someone you should keep an eye on and you’ll be seeing more of her very soon thanks to her roles in season four of The Strain and the upcoming movie Riptide!
We caught up with Jocelyn and learned 10 Fun Facts that you probably didn’t know about her.
- 1. I used to have purple dread locks.
- 2. I was a ballerina since the age of three- attending the National Ballet School of Canada until I was 17.
- 3. I’m a certified scuba diver and have dived all over the world.
- 4. When I was 16 I moved to Quebec on my own and worked for the city sweeping the sidewalks.
- 5. When I was 17 I worked in Algonquin park teaching rock climbing.
Click inside to read more about Jocelyn Hudon…MORE HERE! »