Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Lily James Stars in Burberry's My Burberry Blush Campaign!

Lily James Stars in Burberry's My Burberry Blush Campaign!
Lily James is looking so hot hot as she goes topless in this brand new image for Burberry‘s My Burberry Blushcampaign!
The 28-year-old actress and ambassador fronts the new intensely feminine new Eau de Parfum campaign, shot by Mario Testino, which globally launched today (July 24).
The latest addition to the My Burberryfamily, My Burberry Blush unlocks a bright, fresh scent and a confident, playful and energetic mood. My Burberry Blush is Lily’s second fragrance campaign for Burberry.
On Sunday (July 23), Lily was spotted going for a stroll with her longtime boyfriend Matt Smith in New York City.
lily james stars in burberrys my burberry blush campaign 03
 
lily james stars in burberrys my burberry blush campaign 04
 
lily james stars in burberrys my burberry blush campaign 06
 
Post a Comment