Saturday, July 15, 2017

Kim Kardashian Proves White Lines Aren't Cocaine in New Video

Kim Kardashian Proves White Lines Aren't Cocaine in New Video
A Twitter user thought they spotted cocaine on a table in Kim Kardashian‘s hotel room this week in a photo, and the reality star adamantly denied the rumor.
The 36-year-old reality star explained that the white lines were “sugar from our candy mess from dylan’s candy shop.”
Hours later, Kim made a funny realization – the white lines which she thought were sugar were actually a pattern on a marble table in her hotel room!
“OK you guys, I just got back to my hotel room and look at this table, same position, it’s still there,” Kim said in a new video. “I don’t play like that, come on, I have kids, that’s just not my lifestyle, I’ve never been like that.”
Post a Comment