Monday, July 10, 2017

Kesha Says Her New Album is About 'Being Vulnerable'

Kesha Says Her New Album is About 'Being Vulnerable'
Kesha brightens up LAX Airport after a flight on Wednesday (July 5) in Los Angeles.
The 30-year-old entertainer went colorful in overalls over a rainbow shirt while wearing pink, sparkly sunglasses for her flight.

CHECK OUT: Kesha Returns With Emotional Ballad, ‘Praying’ – Music Video, Stream, Download & Lyrics Here!
The following day, Kesha released her first new single in four years – “Praying” – and announced that her new album Rainbow will be released on August 11.
Kesha also released an emotional letter in Lena Dunham‘s Lenny Letter about her new album.
“I wrote this for myself,” Kesha writes. “’Cause I was in a really sad, lonely, dark place … I remember sitting on the floor, not knowing what to do with all my emotions, and the only thing I knew what to do was write a song. And this song was like a promise letter to myself that we were gonna make it.”
Kesha went on to say that she named the album Rainbow because “the shitstorm’s over – and this is the beginning of the good stuff.”
“Sorry for being emotional,” Kesha continued. “But I’m not actually sorry. ’Cause that’s what this record is about – being vulnerable. This is what I am.”
kesha says her new album is about being vulnerable 01
 
kesha says her new album is about being vulnerable 02
 
kesha says her new album is about being vulnerable 03
 
kesha says her new album is about being vulnerable 04
 
kesha says her new album is about being vulnerable 05
 
Post a Comment