Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Jenny McCarthy Supports Donnie Wahlberg & NKOTB in Boston

Jenny McCarthy Supports Donnie Wahlberg & NKOTB in Boston
Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlbergvisited his hometown this weekend.
The cute couple first stepped out at her SiriusXM Show backstage at Fenway Park before the sold-out New Kids On The Block concert later that night on Saturday (July 8) in Boston, Mass.
“All I ever dreamed of – was to make my city proud. Now I’m just so proud of my city! #Thankful to you #Boston! You got my heart forever!” Donnie tweeted after the show.
20+ pictures inside of Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg in Boston…MORE HERE! »
jenny mccarthy donnie wahlberg boston show 01
 
jenny mccarthy donnie wahlberg boston show 02
 
jenny mccarthy donnie wahlberg boston show 03
 
jenny mccarthy donnie wahlberg boston show 04
 
jenny mccarthy donnie wahlberg boston show 05
 
Post a Comment