Monday, July 17, 2017

Jada Pinkett Smith Wasn't Cast to Play Will Smith's Girlfriend on 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'

Jada Pinkett Smith Wasn't Cast to Play Will Smith's Girlfriend on 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'
Jada Pinkett Smith may be married to Will Smith now, but she wasn’t cast to play his girlfriend on his long running show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
When Jada was a young actress, she auditioned to play Will‘s love interest on the show but didn’t get the role!
“I auditioned for Fresh Prince, and they told me I was too short to play Will‘s girlfriend only for me to become his wife!” Jada told Extra.
She added, “You know, once I got on my feet, and you know I was doing my thing…I had done a couple of movies and I did Different World, then Fresh Princewanna come back and be like, ‘We need you on the show.’ I was like, ‘No, I’m a movie star, I don’t have time.’”
Post a Comment