Friday, July 28, 2017

Jada Pinkett Smith Likes to Do Oil Painting in Her Spare Time!

Jada Pinkett Smith Likes to Do Oil Painting in Her Spare Time!
Jada Pinkett Smith steps out in a pink top and white pants for her UK press day on Monday (July 24) in London, England.
The 45-year-old Girls Trip actress appeared on the television show Lorrainethat day were she opened up about her hobby – oil painting!
“I like to oil paint, I do a lot of painting. That is my love, being in my studio and painting. It’s just me, the oils and the canvas, it’s very soothing, it’s quite a different kind of meditation. I just let the paint take me, and then I’m like, ‘Look what I painted!’” she said.
FYI: Jada is wearing a Baja East top.
jada pinkett smith likes to do oil painting in her spare time 01
 
jada pinkett smith likes to do oil painting in her spare time 02
 
jada pinkett smith likes to do oil painting in her spare time 03
 
jada pinkett smith likes to do oil painting in her spare time 04
 
jada pinkett smith likes to do oil painting in her spare time 05
 
Post a Comment