Monday, July 24, 2017

Jada Pinkett Smith Addresses Those Swinger Rumors: 'I Wish'

Jada Pinkett Smith Addresses Those Swinger Rumors: 'I Wish'
Jada Pinkett Smith is opening up about the craziest rumor she’s ever heard about her family!
The 45-year-old actress told Watch What Happens Live‘s Andy Cohen that the rumor about her and husband Will Smithbeing swingers is the craziest one.
“The craziest rumor… that Will and I are swingers. It’s constant, and I’m like, ‘Yo, I wish. I wish!” Jada said.
Jada‘s Girls Trip co-star Queen Latifahresponded, “I always admired that about y’all. I compare you with every relationship that I’m in.” Watch the clip below!

Jada Pinkett Smith On That Swingers Rumor | WWHL
jada pinkett smith addresses those swinger rumors 01
 
jada pinkett smith addresses those swinger rumors 02
 
jada pinkett smith addresses those swinger rumors 03
 
jada pinkett smith addresses those swinger rumors 04
 
jada pinkett smith addresses those swinger rumors 05
 
Post a Comment