Sunday, July 2, 2017

Is There a 'Despicable Me 3' End Credits Scene?

Is There a 'Despicable Me 3' End Credits Scene?
Fans of the Despicable Me franchise will be lining up to see the third movie in the installment this weekend – but many want to know if there will be a scene after the credits.
Well, no need to stay until the end of the credits because there is no scene after they roll.
Steve Carell is returning as the voice of Gru and he is also voicing the twin Dru. Kristen WiigMiranda CosgroveSteve CooganJenny Slate, and Julie Andrews also lend their voices in the animated film. Check it out, in theaters at midnight!
despicable me 3 end credits 01
 
despicable me 3 end credits 02
 
despicable me 3 end credits 03
 
despicable me 3 end credits 04
 
despicable me 3 end credits 05
 
Post a Comment