Sunday, July 9, 2017

Idris Elba Reveals Something He's Not Good at & You May Be Able to Relate!

Idris Elba Reveals Something He's Not Good at & You May Be Able to Relate!
Idris Elba is looking so sexy on the cover of Esquire‘s August 2017 issue, on newsstands July 11.
Here’s what the 44-year-old The Dark Toweractor had to share with the mag:
On his The Wire character Stringer Bell:“Where I grew up, gangsters had to be smart. That whole flashy thing—no, mate. It was suits and smiles. I said, ‘That’s how I’m going to make Stringer.’”
On how his father’s death affected him: “I got to a place where I wasn’t even living anymore. I was becoming a robot with my work. I have no fear of jumping out of burning cars or out of buildings on set, but in reality, I couldn’t run one hundred meters. I just felt out of touch with reality.”
On something he cannot do: “I’m not good at building furniture…I’ve tried it.”
For more from Idris, visit Esquire.com.
idris elba esquire august 2017 01
 
idris elba esquire august 2017 02
 
idris elba esquire august 2017 03
 
idris elba esquire august 2017 04
 
Post a Comment