Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Drake Bell Didn't Expect Not Being Invited To Josh Peck's Wedding To Go Viral

Drake Bell Didn't Expect Not Being Invited To Josh Peck's Wedding To Go Viral
Drake Bell is pretty much over not being invited to Josh Peck‘s wedding.
Speaking with People this week, the actor/singer insists that there are no hard feelings at all and he and Josh are still talking.
“I was caught off guard. I hadn’t heard of anything about it,” Drake shared about the situation that went down. “There are no hard feelings.”
“He’s been my best friend for 18 years,” Drake added. “In all honesty, we talk all the time, we’ve been talking. I was just expecting…”
Twitter went into an uproar after seeing that Drake wasn’t invited to the wedding, too, and he wasn’t expecting it to be that big of a deal.
“That was a shock,” he says. “I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal. I did not realize that it was going to have such a viral effect.”
Post a Comment