Thursday, July 13, 2017

Courteney Cox Would Love To Have a Baby With Johnny McDaid

Courteney Cox Would Love To Have a Baby With Johnny McDaid
Courteney Cox is summery chic while arriving for dinner on Saturday (July 8) in Malibu, Calif.
The 53-year-old actress wore a denim shirt over her red floral dress with a pair of sandals.
In a recent interview, Courteney revealed that she would love to have a baby with her fiance Johnny McDaid.
“I would love to have a baby now,” she told NewBeauty magazine. “I would. I know it’s crazy, but I would.”
“I mean, I could carry someone else’s egg,” she said. “I may be one of the older people doing it, but I would love to, with Johnny that is.”
courteney cox would love to have baby with johnny mcdaid 01
 
courteney cox would love to have baby with johnny mcdaid 02
 
courteney cox would love to have baby with johnny mcdaid 03
 
courteney cox would love to have baby with johnny mcdaid 04
 
Post a Comment