Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Charlize Theron Addresses Tia Mowry Feud Rumors (Video)

Charlize Theron Addresses Tia Mowry Feud Rumors (Video)
Charlize Theron is addressing the rumors that she wasn’t pleasant to Tia Mowry at a SoulCycle class years ago.
“She wasn’t very nice to me. I said, ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh, my God,’” Tia told a tabloid years ago. “I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity. Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”
So, Andy Cohen asked Charlize about the incident, and she responded, “What a bitch!…No, I heard this story—did she really say it? Was it just written? Was it taken out of [context]?”
Andy explained that it was a tabloid story, and Charlize responded, “Oh, well, you can’t go by that, right?” she said. “I’m really nice at SoulCycle, actually, because once my endorphins kick in I’m actually almost too friendly. I’m always touching people, like, ‘Hey!’”
“Did you roll your eyes at Tia Mowry?” Andy asked. “I’m not an eye roller. But I would be like, ‘F–k off,’” she responded.
Post a Comment