Saturday, July 22, 2017

Blac Chyna Talks About Rob Kardashian Posting Personal Photos of Her: 'That's Just Not Right'

Blac Chyna Talks About Rob Kardashian Posting Personal Photos of Her: 'That's Just Not Right'
Blac Chyna is telling her side to the story.
The 29-year-old reality star recently opened up about ex Rob Kardashian‘s social media rant in which he posted personal photos of her.
“Words are words, but once you start posting actual pictures, then that’s just not right. It’s actually against the law,” Chynatold People. “If I was to go and do a very artsy, high-end photo shoot exposing my breasts, that’s my choice. This is my body. It’s my right. Once somebody else does it, it’s just not right. I’m hoping that somehow, some way, this will let [more people] know, ‘Don’t do it.’”
“When somebody that’s actually been the closest to you says these things, other people are going to believe it,” she added. “But the people that I actually care about, my family and friends, they’re all I worry about. I’m not going to sit here and hide in my house over somebody else being hurt or jealous or insecure.”
Pictured: Chyna shows off her tiny waist while arriving at Ace of Diamonds strip club on Tuesday night (July 18) in West Hollywood, Calif.
blac chyna tiny waist ace diamonds 01
 
blac chyna tiny waist ace diamonds 02
 
blac chyna tiny waist ace diamonds 03
 
blac chyna tiny waist ace diamonds 04
 
blac chyna tiny waist ace diamonds 05
 
Post a Comment