Sunday, July 16, 2017

Blac Chyna is All Smiles Amid Rob Kardashian Drama

Blac Chyna is All Smiles Amid Rob Kardashian Drama
Blac Chyna showed off her long blonde locks while taking a stroll today.
The 29-year-old model was spotted paying a visit to the doctor on Thursday (July 13) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Chyna wore a bold red top with the number “88″ on it, short denim shorts, and black sneakers.
She completed her look with long silver nails and accessories.
“If I’m not in a good mood, I’m gonna wear black hair,” Chyna told Us Weeklyabout her hairstyle choices. “I’m not gonna wear blonde hair. If I’m feeling feisty, I’m gonna put on a red wig.”
“If I’m feeling like a Barbie girl, I’m gonna throw that blonde wig on,” she added. “It’s just the mood.”
Chyna was recently awarded a temporary restraining order against her ex Rob Kardashian. She reportedly still has some jewelry that belongs to him.
blac chyna visits the doctor amid rob kardashian drama 01
 
blac chyna visits the doctor amid rob kardashian drama 02
 
blac chyna visits the doctor amid rob kardashian drama 03
 
blac chyna visits the doctor amid rob kardashian drama 04
 
blac chyna visits the doctor amid rob kardashian drama 05
 
Post a Comment