Thursday, July 13, 2017

Blac Chyna Breaks Silence On Rob Kardashian: 'I Felt Betrayed'

Blac Chyna Breaks Silence On Rob Kardashian: 'I Felt Betrayed'
Blac Chyna has finally broke her silence after Rob Kardashian slammed her on Instagram and posted inappropriate photos of her body without her permission.
The 29-year-old reality star spoke to Good Morning America‘s Linsey Davis in a pre-taped interview that aired Monday (July 10).
“I was devastated, of course. I’m like, ‘How could somebody, like, post these pictures of me?,’” Chyna said. “And I’m like, wow, okay, like, this is a person that I trusted. I just felt…betrayed.”
Chyna also spoke about Rob‘s Instagram post showing her with another man: “I’ve been broken up with Rob since December and it’s like, if somebody keeps pokin’ at you and pokin’ at you and pokin’ at you, and keep pokin’ at you, you’re eventually, you’re gonna pop,” Chyna explained. “And so I was just like, ‘Maybe if I send this video to him, then he’ll just leave me alone.’”
Chyna‘s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, revealed that she’s filing for a restraining order in court today against Rob but that she plans to keep joint custody of their young daughter Dream.
Post a Comment