Friday, July 14, 2017

Bella Thorne Leaves Little to the Imagination in Sexy Bodysuit!

Bella Thorne Leaves Little to the Imagination in Sexy Bodysuit!
Bella Thorne is strutting her stuff all over Los Angeles!
The 19-year-old Famous in Love actress showed off her hot bod in a chain-link body suit and super short-shorts while she posed for photographers on Tuesday afternoon (July 11) in LA.
While recently chatting with JustJared.comBella talked about her “obsession” flowers – after she’s been getting tons of arrangements from a not so secret admirer.
“I f-cking love flowers and anyone that knows me, knows that they can get to my heart by buying me floral arrangements,” Bella told us. “I really love flowers. I have a terrible obsession.”
40+ pictures inside of Bella Thorne out and about in LA…
bella thorne leaves little to the imagination in plunging 01
 
bella thorne leaves little to the imagination in plunging 02
 
bella thorne leaves little to the imagination in plunging 03
 
bella thorne leaves little to the imagination in plunging 04
 
bella thorne leaves little to the imagination in plunging 05
 
Post a Comment