Friday, July 7, 2017

Aubrey Plaza: Being a Deadpan Actor Is Harder Than People Think

Aubrey Plaza: Being a Deadpan Actor Is Harder Than People Think
Aubrey Plaza is looking so hot in this new photo shoot for Rogue magazine’s new issue.
Here’s what the 33-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On the work that draws her: “I gravitate toward things that are scary and things where I feel like I don’t even know if I can pull that off.”
On Parks & Recreation: “I always had moments where I’d forget and complain, but the group of people was so genuine and amazing. Nick Offerman would remind me all the time. He would be like, ‘We’re on the best show in television. We’re having the best time ever.’ And I’d just be like, ‘Yes, yes we are.’”
On being a deadpan actor: “Being a ‘deadpan’ actor and comedian is harder than people think. Being funny with doing nothing at all is a skill that some people have honed that is really hard. There is a lot going on, even though it seems like there’s nothing going on. The frustrating thing about being labeled as ‘deadpan’ is that, for me, April Ludgate was a human being that had so many things going on and motivations for everything she said and did.”
For more from Aubrey, visit TheRogueMag.com.
aubrey plaza rogue magazine 01
 
aubrey plaza rogue magazine 02
 
aubrey plaza rogue magazine 03
 
aubrey plaza rogue magazine 04.
 
aubrey plaza rogue magazine 05
Post a Comment