Sunday, July 2, 2017

Adele Pens Heartfelt Letter Saying She May Never Tour Again

Adele Pens Heartfelt Letter Saying She May Never Tour Again
Adele is continuing to hint that she may never tour again.
During her latest concert on Wednesday night (June 28) at Wembley Stadium in London, a handwritten letter penned by the 29-year-old Grammy winning singer was displayed appeared on the screens
“So this is it after 15 months on the road and 18 months of 25 we are at the end,” the letter read. “Touring is a peculiar thing, it doesn’t suit me particularly well. I’m a real homebody and I get so much joy in the small things.”
She continued: “I only ever did this tour for you and to hopefully have an impact on you the way that some of my favourite artists have had on me live. And I wanted my final shows to be in London because I don’t know if I’ll ever tour again and so I want my last time to be at home.”
During the concert, Adele did tell her audience that she will “always” continue to write music.
“I might never see you again at a live show,” Adele continued in her letter. “Who knows. But I will remember this for the rest of my life.”
Click inside to read Adele’s entire letter…MORE HERE! »
adele pens heartfelt letter saying she may never tour again01
 
adele pens heartfelt letter saying she may never tour again02
 
adele pens heartfelt letter saying she may never tour again03
 
adele pens heartfelt letter saying she may never tour again04
 
adele pens heartfelt letter saying she may never tour again05
 
Post a Comment