Saturday, July 22, 2017

Aaron Carter Breaks Down Into Tears, Describes 'Animosity' with Nick Carter

Aaron Carter Breaks Down Into Tears, Describes 'Animosity' with Nick Carter
Aaron Carter is giving his first sit down interview after his DUI and drug possession arrest this weekend, and he broke down into tears talking about what happened.
The 29-year-old singer also spoke about his brother Nick Carter, who he publicly slammed for not reaching out apart from a tweet.
“Nick made no efforts to call me, and he knows how to reach me,” Aaron told ET. “I don’t need Nick’s help. I don’t need that. I don’t need help. What I need is for people to understand that I’m human and I make mistakes just like every other human in this world.”
“I think there’s too much animosity,” he added when asked about a possible reconciliation. “There’s too much conflict of interest.”
Watch the interview below…
Post a Comment