Friday, May 19, 2017

Miss USA Kára McCullough Clarifies Her Controversial Comments About Healthcare as a 'Privilege'

Miss USA Kára McCullough Clarifies Her Controversial Comments About Healthcare as a 'Privilege'
Miss USA 2017 Kára McCullough made some extremely controversial comments about healthcare in American that had the Internet outraged.
“I’m definitely going to say it’s a privilege. As a government employee, I am granted health care and I see firsthand that for one to have health care, you need to have jobs,” Kara said during the pageant, which aired over the weekend.
“I am a woman, I’m going to own what I said. I am privileged to have health care and I do believe that it should be a right and I hope and pray moving forward that health care is a right for all worldwide,” she said on Good Morning America today. “I am privileged to have health care. I want people to see where I was coming from. Having a job, I have to look at health care like it is a privilege.”
miss usa clarifies health care comments 01
 
miss usa clarifies health care comments 02
 
miss usa clarifies health care comments 03
 
miss usa clarifies health care comments 04
 
miss usa clarifies health care comments 05
 
Post a Comment